During this time, we are taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of both our clients and cleaners.
1) Cleaners should book time off & not attend cleans if anybody in their home has coronavirus symptoms or is in a vulnerable group
2) Customers should skip cleans if anybody in their home has coronavirus symptoms or is in a vulnerable group
3) We will notify customers in advance of their cleaner’s arrival via the booking reminder email
4) Customers should stay in another room while their cleaner is working and maintain social distancing of 2 meters at all times
5) Cleaners should thoroughly wash their hands with warm water & soap for 20 seconds, before, during and after their cleans
6) Cleaners should open windows where possible and turn on extractor fans for ventilation
7) Cleaners should pay extra attention to ‘high-touch’ areas, such as; door and cupboard handles, light switches, TV remotes, tables, countertops.
8) Cleaners should avoid shaking dirty laundry & soft furnishings such as bath mats and rugs
9) Cleaners and customers should wash cleaning cloths and mop covers at a high temperature (60C+) after every use
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us on 02036378307 (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm)